Welcome to King’s Church Amersham, a modern, friendly church with a passion for Jesus, for the people in our community and for enjoying life together! Our Sunday meetings are relaxed, informal and relevant to modern life. We worship God together and then we give time for a talk applying the truth of the Bible to life. We hope visitors will feel welcome and comfortable and we invite you to stay at the end of the meeting for tea, coffee and chat.
We meet together on Sundays at 10:30am at our modern building in Raan’s Road, Amersham.
What to expect
- A congregation made up of people of all ages and backgrounds, some of whom have been part of the church for many years and some who have only recently come to know us
- A friendly environment where all are welcome and included
- Joyful, creative and expressive worship times
- A commitment to the Bible as truth and to learning how it is relevant to life today
- Regular opportunities to share communion and to be supported in prayer
- A safe, caring place for children and young people to be, with activities that are fun and relevant to them
What time do I need to arrive?
We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes before the meeting starts so you can park and find a seat and if you like, have a drink from the Kings Roast Coffee shop.
Where do I park?
We have our own car park on site.
What do I wear?
You are welcome at King’s just as you are. You’ll see people in shirt and tie, in jeans and t-shirt, and everywhere in between!
Where do I sit?
You can sit wherever you feel comfortable. If you have difficulty locating a seat or need assistance, the Welcome Team is there to help you.
How long is the service?
Our services last approximately an hour and a half.
What will my children do during the service?
How can I get to know others in the church?
Join us for tea and coffee and a chat after our Sunday Service (served free in the Chapel Room or for sale in the Kings Roast Coffee House), sign up for one of our midweek Small Groups or come along to a social event. Our Connect Group is ideally suited for anyone new to the church, and you can join at any time. Visit our Small Group and News pages for more information.
How can I find out more about King’s?
Have a chat with any of our friendly Welcome Team, visit the Welcome Desk at the rear of the auditorium after a service, pick up one of our Welcome Booklets or take a good look round this website. Our Who We Are pages will tell you more about our history, who’s who and who does what, how we operate and what we believe.